Yu-Gi-Oh! Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Scream, You Cream, we all Scream for Eye Cream

Go down

I Scream, You Cream, we all Scream for Eye Cream Empty I Scream, You Cream, we all Scream for Eye Cream

Post  Agonizing Immortality Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:59 pm

It was early evening, Giosue had just got off work at the Museum and he wanted to treat himself to something delicious. Entering the parlor. His hands settling on the cold blue steel of the railing as he looked through the glass doors. Ice Cream sounded delicious and a duel sounded even better. Through the past two years that he had been in the city, he hadn't really dueled much. He was so rusty but he kept his duel disk inside the messenger bag that was over his shoulder. His deck box safely on his belt. Those silver eyes watched the people sitting inside eating with their families. He could hear the loud voices on the lower floor as the people dueled to have fun. Fun... That's something he almost forgot. Work was all he found when he got here, it was what he needed to survive alone even with his parents money. It didn't exchange as well as he thought it would.

Moving into the building, Giosue parted his black hair slightly as he approached the counter.

"I'd love a cone of Butter Pecan, Double scooped."

Lydia Freeze turned towards Giosue with a wide smile on her face. She had to prevent herself from laughing at the accent Giosue had from forcing himself to learn the local language from being born and raised in Italy.

"Butter Pecan? Sure thing!"

It didn't take her long to go into the glass case that held the many flavors their establishment had to scoop out two large servings of Butter Pecan onto the Waffle Cone.

"Here you go, Cash or Charge?"

Giosue took his cone and handed her his credit card and ID before receiving them both back, licking at his cone.

"Thank you, have a nice day."

Taking the cone, he stood by the stairs at the railing that leads down to the lower floor. He could hear everyone talking about their cards and those excited about dueling.

Agonizing Immortality
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum