Yu-Gi-Oh! Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Restricted Cards

2 posters

Go down

Special Restricted Cards Empty Special Restricted Cards

Post  DragonWarrior12 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:28 am

These cards are deemed sacred in the storyline and are not allowed to be used by ANY member unless told by ME DragonWarrior12, Head Administrator

Uria, Lord of Searing Flames
Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder
Raviel, Lord of Phantasms

All Time Lords/Temporal Gods

Slifer The Sky Dragon
Ra The Winged Guardian
The Winged Dragon Ra
The Creator God of Light, Horakhty

All Earthbound Immortal Cards

The Wicked Avatar
The Wicked Dreadroot
The Wicked Eraser

Any Malefic Cards

Exodia

Signer Dragons

Nordic Gods

Meklord Cards

The Original Dark Synchro Cards
(Dark Diviner, Dark Flattop, Hundred Eye Dragon, Zeman The Ape King, Underground Arachnid, Moon Dragon Quilla and Frozen Fitzgerald)

Last edited by DragonWarrior12 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
DragonWarrior12
DragonWarrior12
Administrator
Administrator

https://ygoinf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Special Restricted Cards Empty Re: Special Restricted Cards

Post  SolemnMalevolence Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Just going to add suggestions for other cards that should be restricted.

On the same token as Earthbound Gods, I think the Signer dragons should be specially restricted too. I mean...you'd only have it if you were a Signer, which is not something just anyone is. Plus, they're rather powerful in their own right. Basically,

things like Stardust Dragon, Black Rose Dragon, Red Dragon Archfiend, Black-Winged Dragon, Ancient Fairy Dragon, Shooting Star Dragon, Shooting Quasar Dragon, Red Nova Dragon, and Life Stream Dragon.
SolemnMalevolence
SolemnMalevolence

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonWarrior12 Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Oh darn, I thought I put them in, woops! Thanks Shane! o:
DragonWarrior12
DragonWarrior12
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  SolemnMalevolence Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:11 pm

No problem! I'll post whatever else comes to mind. I think the Polar/Noridc Gods should be restricted too, since they are technically Divine creatures even if their types were changed to Light. They're in the same class as the Wicked Gods, Sacred Beasts and the like lore-wise. And card-wise, they're far more powerful than any card from those archetypes since they can come back near infinitely after being destroyed and have strong effects.

I'm not sure how you feel about Numbers cards. They're pretty special in ZeXal. Not many of them are particularly too devastating but it seems kind of weird to me that just anyone could have one. Personally, I wouldn't want just anyone to have a Utopia or Leviathan Dragon, or even worse, Chaos Utopia. But that's your call, naturally!

What else...uhm, on the subject of unique cards that would be weird for normal people to have, the Meklords. They were given out to members of Yiliaster lore-wise, but other than that, they special summon themselves just from having a card destroyed and have upwards of 2000 or so attack, so...yeah.

I don't know how you feel about the archetype, but T.G Blade Blaster and T.G Halberd Cannon are Accel Synchro and Delta Accel Synchro monsters respectively, so it seems silly for someone sporting the archetype to immediately have access to them (even though the archetype as a whole is kind of unfair from an RP viewpoint, but what you do with the archetype is your call, again).

Dark Diviner, Dark Flattop, Hundred Eyes Dragon, Zeman the Ape King, Underground Arachnid, Moon Dragon Quilla and Frozen Fitzgerald are all Dark Synchro monsters lore-wise (and thus, owned/used by Dark Signers), so if they're specially restricting Signer dragons, it would make sense to restrict these too, but none of them are -that- strong, so this is just a suggestion for logic's sake!

That's all I can really think of. I hope the suggestions help you weed out more stuff you missed or overlooked.

EDIT: Seems you did hit T.Gs in your ban list. I hadn't seen the updates. Razz

SolemnMalevolence
SolemnMalevolence

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonWarrior12 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Oh damn you are on the ball today lmao!

I did have a whole Special Restriction list sent to me but I did honestly overlook some of it since I had to go out earlier this morning and didn't have much time to overlook it, and pretty much you said was the same thing my other staff member sent to me too.

The one thing about T.G though is that I think I banned the Archetype and thus banning those two suggested cards.

Since I've already had more than a few feedbacks on the Special cards, I'll add them in now, and distribute them when need be!

Thanks for the help Very Happy
DragonWarrior12
DragonWarrior12
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down