Yu-Gi-Oh! Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Dueling

Go down

About Dueling Empty About Dueling

Post  Etana Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:16 pm

In-game dueling is inevitable, so this is something that must be covered. Dueling takes place on Duel Monsters Genesis, on Byond. Before I go any further I would just like to state that WE DO NOT OWN DUEL MONSTERS GENESIS OR BYOND. To download the Byond program, please click here. Duel Monsters Genesis can be found here. We do not have our own official server just yet, but there is a strong chance that our lovely leader, DragonWarrior12, also know as psycho bitch, is hosting. I will link her server below.
DragonWarrior12"s Server: byond://68.174.199.156:1337
If she is not hosting, her server will not open. Please talk to whoever you are dueling, have it be an NPC or another character, in the chat box on the forum's index page to discuss which server you will be dueling on. Please also tell anyone who would be watching it in-character where the duel is taking place. This is no required, but it is just expected. It is also recommended, but not required, that as you duel that you verbally talk as your character.

You: "So like, fo'shizzle, we just dueled and now we are done. What's up with that?"
Me: "Well, first off, congratulations on the win/loss. Just keep on reading and it will be covered!"

When a duel finishes, the WINNER of that duel will fill out this form below and post it in the topic where the duel took place. Post it directly in there, that simple.

Code:
Character(s): [All of the characters who took part in the duel, excluding NPC(s)]
NPC(s): (All NPC(s) who took part in the duel.)
Viewers: [All characters who watched the duel, excluding NPC(s)]
Viewing NPC(s): (All NPC(s) who watched the duel.)

(winning life points) – (losing life points)
Winner: (Name of the winner.)
Loser: (Name of the loser.)
Brief Summary: (briefly summarize the duel.)
Other: (Important side notes, or anything else that was important to the duel.)

Obviously, the stuff inside the ()'s and []'s are instructions, excluding the (s)'s in "NPC(s)". Those instructions are to be removed after you follow what they said to do. This shouldn't be too hard, it really shouldn't. Thank you for taking the time to read this and happy role-playing! cat
Etana
Etana

http://etanaster.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum