Yu-Gi-Oh! Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vulcanity City, A New Life!

2 posters

Go down

Vulcanity City, A New Life! Empty Vulcanity City, A New Life!

Post  DragonWarrior12 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:30 pm

The sun was beginning to rise in Vulcanity City, vagrant beams of light bouncing off one building to the next. So many alarm clocks going off at once, you swear you could hear them all if you just stood still in the streets and listened. The city was just waking up, around 5AM like always. Everyone got up at the same time, got dressed, a quick breakfast and was out the door. All the working men and women seemed to flood the streets within minutes on this Spring Day. Already in the early morning, cars could be heard honking, a few curse words being thrown out, and tires skidding off. No one knew how this all seemingly just happened in a matter of minutes, but that's the life of the city.

As the men and women headed to work, the children got up for school, eating breakfast and watching cartoons in the living room, they lived the carefree lives in the city, no worry for jobs or bills or anything really. Slowly as the day progressed, more and more citizens began to peak out their heads from the apartment buildings to check the weather. It was a very nice day out today, so people decided to come outside and enjoy themselves by going to the park, or the local Ice Cream Parlor run by Mr. Freeze.

OOC:

DragonWarrior12
DragonWarrior12
Administrator
Administrator

https://ygoinf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vulcanity City, A New Life! Empty The Weather Outside Isn't Frightful

Post  Etana Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 pm

The alarm clock sounded, its sole purpose to wake up the thought be sleeping Aad. He watched it, 4:58 AM. “Not this time, not this...time..” Aad's muffled voice emphasized as he held his sheets up to a point right under his eyes. He hadn't slept that night, watching every minute go by just waiting for the obnoxious, but timely beeping of the five AM alarm. Everyday now for the passed two weeks that sound, that dreaded beeping sound had been terrifying the wits out of poor Aad. But not today, not this time, he told himself. He had waited all night, ready for the sound. If he watched it happen, timing it just right, knowing exactly when it would happen, there was no way it would scare him. The clock flashed to 4:59 and he started counting. At sixty, the sound would go off and, like a normal person, Aad would just simply turn off the clock. “...thirty...thirty-one...” he continued, timing it just right. “fifty-nine..” Just one second and the alarm clock would sound, an expected sound that couldn't scare even Aad. “Sixty....sixty-one...sixty-two..?!”

Something was wrong, had he counted too fast or was the clock to slow? Thoughts of paranoia raced through Aad's brain, something was wrong. “BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!” The alarm clock sounded, Aad immediately slamming his hand down on it and jumping out of bed. He was trembling, sheets still clenched tightly in his hands. Aad looked around the room, the dark, cold, and now silent room. It was too dark, too dark for his liking. He raced over towards the window that was hidden behind curtains, dropping the sheets on the floor. He ripped the curtains open, a beam of sunlight flashing into his eyes. “Eeeiiaaah!” He shrieked, shutting his eyes and stepping back. His foot caught on the sheet and he slipped to the floor, landing on his butt.

There he sat, his foot twisted in the matted sheet that pulled him to the ground. His eyes were shut tight, the darkness of his eyelids a whole lot less scary than the situation he had put himself in. 5:24, the clock read as Aad opened his left eye. He peaked around the room that was now illuminated by the rising sun. It was the same room he had been in for the last few weeks, it was very clean, all white, your typical one-person hospital room. On his trembling feet, Aad inched his way over towards the bathroom. He opened the door slowly, stopping every few inches or so. “Nothing will jump out, nothing at all.” He muttered, slowly peaking into the dark bathroom. He quickly reached his right arm in and flicked the light switch upwards, immediately sprinting back to the safety of his bed.

He watched as the door slowly drifted open, revealing the light-up bathroom. He stood up from his bed, walking over to the bathroom. He closed the door behind him, staring at himself in the mirror. He watched the mirror, standing perfectly still, making sure there was no other movement in the room. Movement meant life, and life meant something else was in the bathroom with him. It took him a while, but when the clock hit 6:38, the sound of the shower started was heard.

7:35, the clock read, Aad walking out of the bathroom showered, teeth brushed, and hair dried off. He walked over towards his bed, sitting down beside it. He closed his eyes, shoving his right arm under the bed to pull out a suitcase. He opened the case, pulling out his favorite blue sweater, a pair of boxers, gray jeans, a pair of socks, and some shoes. He dressed himself, closing the suitcase and sliding it back under the bed.

The hospital's mental ward was never too much of an enjoyable place for Aad. With all the people there being so unpredictable, the chance to be frightened was through the roof. He found himself standing between the elevator and the stairs. “The elevator will plummet and will crash with me inside, but I will trip and fall breaking all of my bones on the stairs..” He softly spoke, talking to himself. About twenty minutes passed and he finally decided to hold tightly to the stair's railing, inching his way down.

By the time he was outside of the hospital the sun was bright and it was a beautiful day. Cars were honking at an unpredictable pattern, causing Aad to walk down the street with his hands covering his ears. He really wasn't too sure where he was going, but the world around him was moving too fast for him to even think about that.
Etana
Etana

http://etanaster.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Vulcanity City, A New Life! Empty Re: Vulcanity City, A New Life!

Post  DragonWarrior12 Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:01 pm

The sound of the shower filled the medium sized apartment Annabell lived in. She was awake well before her father, and that was typical of her, she loved to wake up early, feeling that more could be done, that sleeping is just a waste of time. She somehow always finds herself running perfectly on about 4-5 hours of sleep. The clock read 4:59, Annabell was in the shower for about half an hour now, while he dad was still asleep. The alarm went off, BEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP. "Ugh time to get out I guess..." she said as she slipped out, put on a towel, ran into her room to turn off the alarm clock and get clothes on. Annabell opened her closet and looked blankly into it. "What to wear...what to wear...eh...this!" she said aloud to herself. She pulled out a blue dress, with the long cloth hanging down the middle.

"Time for another day in the city" she mumbled to herself. "But what should I do..." she sat there for a few minutes and realized how dark it is in her room. She went over to the curtains and slowly opened them, as to not hurt her eyes. She lived high up, 6th Floor of the Byao Street Apartment Buildings. She opened the window and peeped over the edge a bit. "Hmm cars already causing traffic in the streets..." she looked over to the clock, 5:48. Annabell shrugged and went to the kitchen to eat, greeting her father as he went to go take a shower. She sat down with a bowl of cereal and turned on the news. Nothing was really happening today, so there wasn't anything interesting on, except for some talk about a new tournament possibly opening up soon. "How exciting, I hope they pass the registration for it!" she said with glee. 20 minutes passed, it's 6:08 now, and she got her deck and told her father she was going out.

She flew down the stairs, skipping steps and even sometimes jumping to other landings. She thought the elevator was too slow, or she would get mugged in there one day, so she always took the stairs. Plus it was good exercise running up and down the stairs all the time.

She burst out of the apartment buildings front entrance and looked around, hopefully looking for a friend or something since they lived so close. "Eh, I guess I'll just go to the park or Ice Parlor or something..." she thought to herself. She began to walk down the street, following the flow of people
DragonWarrior12
DragonWarrior12
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Vulcanity City, A New Life! Empty Encounter: Big Breasts!

Post  Etana Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:58 am

Aad continued down the road, hands pressed tightly against his ears. He could hear muffled car horns, but just barely. “As long as I don't stand out...” He thought to himself, doing all he could to just go about his day normally. As he proceeded, a small bug happened to fly in front of him. Aad didn't like it, not one bit, he closed his eyes and quickly turned right, avoiding the bug at all cost. Little did he know, in a crowded city like this, other people walked down the street as well! Eyes closed tight and hands over his ears, Aad bumped into something, or someone, quite hard. His hands falling to his side and his eyes opening, Aad found himself in a very noisy environment as he fell to the ground staring up at a humungous man. “I-I-I...” He stuttered from the ground, a large car beeping as it drove by. The noise, the situation, the city, it was all too much to handle.

“E-Eaiiiiahhhh!” He screamed, slamming his hands over his ears and running away. The only immediate direction he could go was into the street, a bad choice for the terrified boy. A car's breaks screeched as it stopped right in front of the now teary-eyed boy. The driver yelled at him.

“Get out of the road you stupid kid!” Aad couldn't handle it, screaming once more.

“I-I-Iiieeeaa!” He jolted to the opposite side of the road, eyes shut tightly. Upon making it to the sidewalk, he managed to get himself into another situation where he ran into a person. This time, there was an airbag of sorts to keep him from falling. Aad opened his eyes, finding himself face deep in a blue dress-wearing girl's breasts. “Ai-aiii!” He screamed, face bright red and tears flowing from his eyes. He immediately turned away, running just about ten feet down the sidewalk before quickly making a right turn into a small ally. He made himself into a ball, cowering and hiding his head. “This is wrong...all wrong..go away. All of it, go away.” He sobbed quietly into his knees.
Etana
Etana

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonWarrior12 Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Annabell was strolling down along the street, minding her own business, looking somewhat brain washed by just walking down the street with no expression on her face. For some reason she was snapped to life by honking car horns, which wasn't unusual to hear. She saw the young boy dashing across the street avoiding all the cars with his hands on his ears. "What the..." she said aloud to herself. She noticed he was getting close but it was too late, he tackled right into her. "WHOA!?" she said out loud as he fell to the ground and screamed. She saw him get up and dash away to a nearby alley way.

"What in the world..." she said to herself, baffled at what currently happened. "Ugh and now to fix this..." She reached her hand into her shirt to fix her chest since he knocked into them pretty hard. "That really hurt!" She began walking to the alley way when she saw the boy curled up and crying. "Oh jeez, must be from a mental hospital" she mumbled to herself and she walked closer to him.

"Are you okay there?" she said to him and she reached out her hand to him. "You knocked into me, and I was wondering if you're alright..." She had a gentle smile on her face and a warm comfort to her. "My name is Annabell, what's your?" she asked the small boy
DragonWarrior12
DragonWarrior12
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Vulcanity City, A New Life! Empty Some People Have Real Problems

Post  Etana Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:45 pm

“Oh my god I am so sorry! Please don't shoot!” Aad shrieked, trembling as he used his arms to block away the stranger. “If you are going to kill me, do it fast!” He carried on, a large amount of tears pouring down his face.

Aad planned on today being an easy day, one where he didn't have to deal with any problems and wouldn't be scared out of his wits. Someone, somewhere, is having a worse day than Aad. So he could always use that idea to make him feel better.
Etana
Etana

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonWarrior12 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:27 pm

Annabell looked at the young boy in confusion and raised up one eyebrow. "Uh...I'm not going to kill you?" she said to him. She was utterly confused by his statements and his crying. She shook her whole arm once again, letting him know that her hand was there to help him up.

"Come on, come on" she said to him. "No need to cry in the alley way, I'll help you." She gave him a smirk of confidence and friendlyness.
DragonWarrior12
DragonWarrior12
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Vulcanity City, A New Life! Empty The Boy Who Killed the World

Post  Etana Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Aad shrieked as his eyes widened. He pushed his hands on the ground and kicked his feet down as to push himself back. He quickly stood up, gnawing on his lip as he stared down at his dirty hands. “I'm covered with germs!” He cried out, frantically shaking his hands about. “I have the plague! Run, girl, run!” He stared at Annabell with a face of terror. He knew the sickness covering his hands would wipe out the entire human race, and it was all his fault. He wouldn't be so lucky as to die, but he would be trapped in a world of bodies surrounded by the aftermath of his stupid behavior.

Aad feel to his knees and trembled. “I killed off all of humanity.”
Etana
Etana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down